Wednesday 14 August 2013

Celine and Eloise

These pictures of Celine Kim and her beautiful daughter Eloise were featured on Boots and Pine a while ago. I've looked at them a dozen times and just don't get sick of them, so I've decided to share them here. 

My favourite thing about them is the completely natural trust Eloise has in Celine; like she knows, without having to know, that every time she reaches for Celine's hand, it will be there.

I also love the clothes. I feel as if most of the features I see with women and their babies are totally unnatural (woman made-up and coiffed within an inch of her life, baby in brand-new adult-inspired get-up looking at woman with expression of who the hell are you?); a fantasy, obviously, but one that doesn't make me feel anything except a desire to go into the yard and wash my face with the hose. Celine's clothes are obviously hers, and tell me a lot about her. I love how light they are, and how I imagine they would move, and how effortlessly cool their effect is.



No comments:

Post a Comment