Thursday 23 May 2013

calivintage

In spite of what they say about people who assume things, I'm going to go ahead and share with you a blog that I think you might like. I came across it a couple of weeks ago and it's since become one of my favourite clothes blogs. Here are some reasons why:

1. I love tattoos.
2. I love vintage clothes.
3. I kind of love blogs where people post pictures of their outfits (even though the idea of doing it weirds me out a bit. I don't know why. Being born in New Zealand? Possibly), and as well as featuring great outfits, these photos are beautiful in their own right.
4. I love the idea I have of San Francisco.
5. I DIG this woman's style.

(Love was becoming redundant. Don't you hate that?)

Now here are some of my favourite outfit pictures:







(Does anyone else feel like their life won't be complete until they have those dungarees?)

Finally, here's the link: calivintage. Do let me know if I'm an ass.

PS Have you ever written up a business plan? It's like being at uni again, but without the cheap cocktails. It started off fun, and now it's sucking the will to live from me. However, it's tangible progress, and it makes me feel like I'm actually working. If you have any advice, I'd love to hear it. Back to my cave I go... (Actually that's a big old lie. I'm working in bed today because it's so bloody cold. Maybe I should start doing outfit posts, if only to get me i) dressed, and ii) out of the house.)

No comments:

Post a Comment