Wednesday 10 April 2013

thank you, please

I really like this look from J.Crew via This Time Tomorrow. I've been spending way to much time looking at Krystal's photos... so much time that there wasn't enough left for me to get dressed today. For someone who wants to sell clothes, I spend a lot of time in my nothings. Anyway, I've been on the lookout for a letterman jacket since I missed out (ie just didn't buy) the one Bethany designed for urban outfitters last year (maybe the model's hair frightened me?), and it kind of depresses me seeing how perfect this one is, because I'm highly unlikely to be able to afford it, and a cheap one is just going to look so, in comparison. You guys are going to have to buy lots and lots of stuff from my shop so that once in a while I can afford to buy something like this. Is it okay to say that? Probably not. But look at it this way; the last things I bought were a cotton jumper ($8), woollen cardy ($8), angora tshirt ($6) and polka dot blouse and skirt ($6 for set). If I can afford to buy a new J.Crew letterman jacket, I'm still not going up a tax-bracket. You're probably just going to enable me to pay my phonebill on time. Please (said in voice of Murray, negotiating with "Sony").


No comments:

Post a Comment