Tuesday 18 June 2013

something wicked this way comes

I mean the other wicked. Like, awesome.


Mmm hmm. Last time was so exciting it got a bit exhausting and I spent a lot of snow time asleep, but not this time. Two days, my friends. Two days to wear furs, and those crazy vintage jumpers I bought because they remind me of Ernie and Bert (which doesn't translate into being particularly wearable; I look a little too much like Ernie and Bert when I put them on - doesn't help that I like eating biscuits in bed), and warm hats, and gloves. Two days to simply BASK.




1  /  2 (via) / 3

Mulled wine and gingernuts. Louis Armstrong. Joe losing his balance on the edge of the yard under the hedge, trying to find some grass to pee on. Met service, weather gods: don't let me down. DON'T LET ME DOWN.

PS We're negotiating the lease on the shop space this week; I should be excited but this snow thing is very distracting. How does anyone get anything done when there is snow on the horizon?

No comments:

Post a Comment