Monday 20 May 2013

STATEof_

One of the weird things about working from home and living in a city where no-one knows you (so the only people likely to come over are the meter-reader and your parents-in-law) is figuring out what to wear. It might sound like it should be easy, but it's not, especially for someone who has a million skirts but sits on the couch in a manner that splits skirt seams, usually works from said couch, and currently has a medium-sized dog sleeping in her lap (again, on couch). My usual solution: don't get dressed. 

Donata Minelli Yirmiyahu, co-president of Adam Lippes (whose delicious - yeah, I said it - collection I'll feature later in the week), has launched her own line for women looking for relaxed clothes but don't want to be restricted to a jeans and tshirt uniform (I'm wearing jeans and a man's shirt right now - woman is a WITCH) or workout gear (I guess that would be my pajama pants). Her label, STATEof_, consists of "everyday staples with a luxurious twist", many of which I can see on Audrey Hepburn. 

Exhibits A, B, & C:




And the one I think my dog and I would find most comfortable:


See the rest of the pre-Spring 2014 collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment