Monday 29 April 2013

her


Women like this make me think of songs like this. They are the ones who make you think it's a good idea to wear your undies as pants because when they do it, they look cool, and you think it's the undies and not that they are just one of those people who make everything look cool.

Her name is Lily, and she was photographed by Garance. In my dreams, everyone in certain parts of New York looks like her, and I'm drawn there like a moth to a flame but then I want to hide in the shadows because I don't want to be seen.

It's really no help when people say stuff like "style is an attitude" or "style comes from within". But with people like Lily, the gist of those unhelpful messages kind of makes sense. They have the Midas touch when it comes to style. I guess all the rest of us can do is enjoy the glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment