Friday 3 May 2013

magic friday

I have a bike. I also have heels. When I am on/in either, the world is wobbly and I have to concentrate really hard to get where I'm going. With their powers combined, I expect my wardrobe for the next month would have to go with plaster and traction.

So how does she do it?


It's Friday, and magical things happen on Fridays. (Actually I think magical things happen all the time; something magical happened to me on Tuesday. I discovered Narnia, right here in Dunedin, and I was wearing a fur coat. MAGIC.) So although this photo was posted on The Sartorialist a day or so ago, I think if we tried wearing heels and riding a bike today, the stars would align, and we would look nonchalant and cool. The key must be wedges, and the right soundtrack. Like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment