Friday 5 April 2013

a song for friday

which I think sounds more like a wednesday afternoon in its bittersweetness. I rediscovered it a couple of days ago and have had it playing while I've been ostensibly researching and planning... I wish there was a way to prove when I got certain ideas once everything starts properly (naptime 4th April - dreamt about plants), but never mind. I believe wholeheartedly in osmosis, so maybe even if I'm not really doing things that will make a shop, I'm still absorbing things to the same end. The week's gone incredibly fast because of Easter and our friends visiting, and today we bought my birthday present (my birthday isn't for three and a half months) - a fur coat (lady thought perhaps deer - don't hate me, it's vintage! and so pretty!) which is so beautiful I think maybe we should just strike fur off my list of things to sell in the shop, because for every one that makes it onto the racks, two will make their way into my already beyond capacity wardrobe. Gah. Happy weekend, future shoppers. (Thinking positive.)


No comments:

Post a Comment